Sunday, January 25, 2009

Game Rental Video


Game Rental Theater - TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2
Episode 11 marks another venture to another PS2 title. For this week I've had to make haste with these, and I'll explain the reason when I come through with Episode 12.

Anyway, this route will take us through to TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue. I included the original in the opening video montage, but given that that was taking a long time to get to me, I thought I'd make do with the sequel for now. I see this less of a way of seeing a mascot that once ridiculed Crash, Sonic and Spyro through a malicious advertising campaign and more of a look through what kind of material Krome Studios ended up putting together.

This video shows me doing two missions from the game. The first one shows me going into the Burramudgee sewers to clean it out of crocodiles, and the second one shows a boss fight against Patchy, the first boss of the entire game - some monster summoned by Fluffy, that orange lizard creature.
Post by: freqrexy

No comments:

Post a Comment